In search of a perfect slouchy shoulder bag part 3

click here for this post series

OK, I have said that i refused to pay top dollar for this bag on my 1st post of the series but i finally bought this one. I paid a bit over the retail of this 2002 Chanel bag, but it was still a normal price and still within my range and one thing for sure, i don't pay in "ebay rate" which can be over 2K.
And when i got this bag on my hand, i LOVE it immediately. i love the softness of the leather and the slouchy-ness it comes with.
Although it's kinda smaller than my usual taste, but i already have loads of big bags and this is a perfect additional for me.
With no further ado, i present you the bag :)
size : 12"W x 7.5"H x 3.5"D ; 19.5" chain strap (approx.)
retail price in 2002 : $1200



Is this mean my search is done? Hmmm... maybe for now. But i know i'm going to have more post on this "search of a perfect slouchy shoulder bag" :p