Five reasons why I deserve a designer handbag from The Trendy Purse

so, i got an email about winning a free handbag and they asked me to give me 5 reasons why i deserve it, and this is the answer:
1. i'm a bag addict and dedicate to make a blog especially about bag
2. i just love bags and i think bag is the essence of your whole look. it's easy to see someone's taste by the bag they pick and use
3. i can be what you call an unlucky person who never won any contest and please make me win this one time :p
4. i just had my birthday and i don't get many gifts so please let this be a belated bday gift to me
5. i wanna make my friends jealous hahaha

and guess what bag do i pick, it's a red leather bag by Prada
i LOVE it, most of my bags are black, i mean like 80% of my bags, i rally need to add colour in my life and wearing a red bag can totally boost my days :)
so, here it is... cross my finger and hope i'll win this.
wish me luck, lovely readers.


this bag can be seen here at www.thetrendypurse.com