Louis Vuitton custom painted

i see great artists from day to day, either in real life or when i browse on the internet and forums.
and look what i bump to lately, a gorgeous work on custom painting bag.

here's what she says when i asked her about her art:

i'm an illustrator/graphic designer so I wanted to apply my illustration style to my newest bag. the canvas of the speedy feels much like the stretched canvas that painters use. I used acrylics and two very fine brushes. Acrylic is best to use, because it is flexible, dries quickly and is waterproof. I painted freehand on the bag, no stencils or preliminary draft on the bag whatsover. It was quite a nerve wracking process because if you make one mistake while painting the bag, it is most likely permanent (or you can just paint over it).

click here for more of her works:
www.victoriaviray.com
www.prettymonkey26.tumblr.com









tell me what you think :)