Letter from Reader #2

Subject : Lanvin Happy Sac - Stamped

Hi,

I have been browsing at this bag for a couple of months and is now thinking of buying it.
To my sadness I can't find it neither on mytheresa or brownsfashion.
I live in Sweden (Europe), so I guess that the closest place would be London or Paris.
Do you know any boutique that you can recommend in London or Paris?
I would never forgave myself if this bag turns out to be sold out every where :-(

Thanks in advanced!

Best Regards
Lan


Dear lan,

it was quite a long time since i've seen this bag available online.
have you tried to call Lanvin Paris store?

Lanvin Paris
22, rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré
75008 Paris / France
Telephone : (33) (0) 1 44 71 31 73
or
Jeanne Lanvin S.A.
15, rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré
75008 Paris / France
Telephone : (33) (0) 1 44 71 33 33
E-mail : contact@lanvin.com

some boutiques i also recommend are net-a-porter, myprestigium.com

good luck :)
xoxo
diana