Elle MacPherson Makes Me Love This Gucci Handbag Even More

When I covered the Gucci Joy Boston bag with snowman and Elephant Print, the reaction was mixed (except for Facebook, where almost everyone did not like the bag). But not me. I loved this bag from the moment I saw it. You see, I recently had a look in my handbag collection and I realized that I had no fun and whimsical designs. My collection is filled with large leather bags, but I did not want, but felt that I needed to add a few bags that are intended to be taken lightly, and supposed to be fun. I found it in the bag Marc Jacobs Fluorescent Tweed and I found this Gucci bag.



You know who else did? Elle MacPherson.







I must admit, I had Elle MacPherson envy for years. He somehow pair of wonderful and relaxed, so that makes me crazy. And all her dark entity, Elle has added a playful link Gucci Joy Boston Bag Snowman and Elephant Print.



I told him that all I'm going to order this bag, and I did. Arrived last week and Vlad and I have the intention of doing a photo shoot with her soon. In person, he is great! This bag is not intended to be taken seriously large, is rather a joke of everything (while for a good cause). I have really wanted to be accompanied by a bright white top and khaki trousers for summer! Buy online through Gucci for $ 695.