Fall 2010 Fashion Week: Gucci Bags





Let me make clear my personal bias: I'm eager to see Gucci bags on the track more than any other show bag, including the Fashion Week. sense of well-known brand of modern and glamorous sexuality is often the best at everything in their bags for the track, and seeing that is almost always a pleasure.



I was not too excited by the offering of this season, since the technology was for last season's collection of influence, although still as luxurious and detailed as you can reasonably ask. Much of the collection, which weighed on the sand, also carried a slightly modified block G logo I've ever seen - could not be a time clock, is also popular with the brand, or have something completely new? I do not know who, but anyway, I think its slightly curved lines work well for brand management is going.