Hermes Heart Of It All



The Plaza Ceiling Detail



There really is something magical about New York. Whether stirring constantly, sounds, history, or the people of New York is always an epicenter in the world. Our trip to New York in October was for business. Fortunately for me, our business depends on shopping and we did.

Hermes 35cm Clemence Birkin at The Plaza    Hermes 35cm Clemence Birkin at The Plaza    Hermes 35cm Clemence Birkin at The Plaza


Clemence Hermes Birkin 35cm Hermes Birkin at The Plaza The Plaza Clemence 35cm to 35cm Hermes Birkin Clemence at The Plaza

   


After not Lucking with a Balenciaga bag, we took a trip to the store Hermes. I must preface for a few months earlier in our trip, I had a dream about a black Birkin. In my dream, I owned a black Birkin 35 cm and it was perfect, and I spent every second of its military dream is told everyone how perfect bag for me. Fast forward to our trip to New York and my dream came true. We left the store Hermes Birkin 35cm with a black Clemence, a holy grail staff.

Hermes Kelly Wallet with Plaza DetailHermes Kelly Wallet with Plaza Detail


Details Kelly Hermes Hermes Kelly Wallet with Plaza Plaza Details

ury comes at a high cost. As with Hermes, is it worth the price? We like to believe that it is.



As with most exclusive models, potential customers Hermes whether the money for their excellent products. For me the answer is clearly yes.



We decided to splurge this time and remain one of the most renowned hotels worldwide. The Plaza Hotel, located in the heart of Manhattan at the corner of 5th Avenue and Calle 59, between the beaches of the most famous hotels in the world. After being closed for renovation, the Plaza Hotel has reopened its doors with a star-studded party and a redesigned interior and refined. Something new estate has a high cost. As for Hermes, it is worth the price? We like to think it is.

Blogging with my Birkin


Celebration of this occasion, I took my Hermes collection to New York without my precious Long Kelly missed much. Plaza not only offers superb accommodation after a long day scouring handbag designer showrooms, but also the perfect backdrop for the pictures of my babies Hermes. Venture in the hotel, we quickly discovered the many special touches that were incorporated into the redesign process. Door handles transitions raises the hotel offers many possibilities Shutterbag.



The Plaza's Champagne Bar Chandelier     Cocktails at the Champagne Bar




We spent an hour each day to discover the hotel and tried to take in all aspects of it. The first time I knew I wanted to make your stay at the Plaza Hotel was after seeing Home Alone 2 years. If you happen to visit during the same week that we have been, I'm sure you saw us walking with my three Hermes bags, posing in the halls, hanging in the bar, imaging, on the chairs. In short, we have created one of my favorite pictures, a family portrait.



Hermes Family Portrait


We promised more on the story of my new Hermes Birkin and many other pictures, so here it is. To win your own Hermes Birkin, be sure to enter our gift.



The Plaza Detail




Hermes up to buy next ...