Even Chanel Loves Leopard Print For Fall





At this point, if you do not like leopard print, I feel a little bad for you. It seems that all the brands under the sun, the high-end low-end and everything else, has published a sort of leopard print bag in the fall. The trend is inevitable, which is great if you're like me and you've already had a pair of silver sequins and black leopard leggings rest of last year. Yes, I said.



If I had four little out there, this Rhinestone Tweed Chanel classic flap Leopard would be the perfect complement to my stockings without doubt-but-fun. Or a black dress of any kind. Or any team, really.



I love the reality of the bag, but the idea is wonderful. Credits leopard print bag is slightly smaller because it was held in the form of separate crystals or solid, and the combination of size and material makes the end result is a bit 'embarrassing. He does not need to be much smaller - a little. But the price, I would not want to be absolutely perfect (not to mention the skin instead of tweed). Buy through Chanel costs $ 4000. For purchase information and assistance in finding the bag, contact 020 3286 8338 Chanel.