Gucci Shoulder Selva







Guess who's back mostly on my radar? Gucci. Not that I am the love of Gucci, which was not as passionate. I would be happy to find a large bag, but the investigation has been the site of Gucci expects to find. His collection now for spring / summer and made some catchy songs that I love.



One of my absolute favorite bag shoulder Gucci Jungle bag. It's just what I was looking for: a shoulder bag with a long chain strap.





Tons of designers are launching these more compact shoulder bag with long strap, a-la-Chanel-Flap. This Gucci bag Gucci all accents, including information on bamboo beads and metal. I'm totally going to the orange version (more of a tan orange orange orange). I love the pairing with a bag beige khaki or white pants and a cool summer light up.



The belt has a knot adjustment and a 16 "drop, which is long enough. Then there's the chain strap and removable, which I love, because I always love a small chain of my luggage belt . The interior is made to be functional with a zip, cell phone and additional pockets. The dimensions are 14 5.1 "high x 16 1 / 10" W x 3 3 / 10 "D.



I absolutely love this bag. Buy through Bergdorf Goodman for $ 1,850.