Miu Miu Croc Print Leather Bag







When I was in college, he was about bags. Leather or fabric, plain or printed, I guess at least three-quarters of the girls in my class run some iteration of this style. So far, I'm not the biggest fan of Miu Miu Croc print leather, and I'll chalk it to that childhood experience (clearly traumatic). I guess I've owned for at least five of these small shoulder bags baguette is not enough?





But we have to separate the bag from my past and look with objectivity. In addition to the general style, found the bag actually very nice. I mean, is a wonderfully soft pastel tones, light mint green, in this case, it is almost impossible to dislike. It is too beautiful, too cute. But is absorbed by just a single hook print but not everything has gone goth tea, do not worry, it is glazed and poppy, as the bag sister, Miu Miu clutch of old stamped leather.



Add a little 'gold hardware details and, well, the bag is growing on me. And even though I'm not a person's heart, a heart of gold I Bitsy belt too wonderful and disgust. It 's like a puppy, really. Romping around the grass of spring. No one can be. Buy through Net-a-Porter $ 450.