Tote Prada Executive Struzzo

It has been long since we've covered a bag of ostrich skin PurseBlog. I just realize it. We talked a few bags ostrich seen in the fall / winter fashion shows 2010, but before that we had not shown since December. And while many of you do not like the look or the idea of ostrich skin, I always had an affinity for certain bags ostrich skin. Maybe not so much? Because I'm sitting here looking at Prada Tote Struzzo Executive, I am completely underwhelmed. And disappointed by the skin and design. In fact, Prada usually continue to let me down.



I slipped into the Prada boutique last weekend with some friends and I made my way through the store faster than any other store, we went inside. The collection was dull strange part. And all I kept thinking, what happened? I used to find joy in designs as Prada and used to turn to Prada each season with impatience.









The design of this bag is not just bad design, not only the design, which gives me a lot of emotions. Now I'm trying to add some different models in my collection bags, which are more bark, and gave the Prada not see. This tote is a simple and seemingly have nothing to complain about. golden metal objects can be refined and commercial format is east / west and tall double handles. Inside is a jacquard lining and zip pocket. Measurements are 9 1 / 2 "H x 14 3 / 4" W x 6 3 / 4 "D.



You end up paying for the name, and the skin in this case, a whopping $ 5,995 at Bergdorf Goodman.