Fall Now Available On Top In The Form Of Tote Prada





When I recently wrote an article about the Prada leather grip point, two things that are clearly missing on the website of the mark: the same material delivered as a mixed bag, and my favorite colors of autumn 2011 show. Fortunately, the two appeared in the form of packaging Prada Nappa point.



I still love this bag as much as I did on the field, and the knitting technique is so enjoyable to watch that I can not wait to get my hands on one of these bags in person. The only thing I find disappointing is the price: $ 4,500 is a lot for a bag, especially with a very specific conception season may seem dated quickly. The all-black version would probably age more gracefully, if you are prone, and this bag will certainly turn heads when the cold arrives. Larger image after the jump. Buy from Saks for $ 4,500.